11 August 2005

Quiz ALERT

I'm too lazy to create a second blog dedicated to quizzes, but I know that some people are not interested in reading these neverending quizzes, so I decided to compromise. I will only attach a quiz underneath a post I have already made.

That way, everyone is happy. If you don't want to read the quizzes, or participate in the quizzes, stop reading when you see my "Quiz Alert" warning system. This is NOT a test. I repeat, this is NOT a test. This is an actual quiz situation, and will be followed by information. If you want to avoid the information, stop reading now. Thank you.

Now, on to the quiz:
*past*
last book you read: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (that's original, huh?)
last phone number you called: Steven (surprised?)
last show you watched on TV: Big Brother 6
last thing you had to drink: milk
last thing you ate: Oreos™
last time you cried: *crickets rubbing legs together* I'm dead on the inside; I don't cry.
last time you smiled: without laughing? I don't know...see above.
last person you hugged: Steven, when I dropped him off at the airport.
last person you talked to on the phone: hmmm...could it be, Steven?
last thing you smelled: My sense of smell usually either doesn't work at all, or only partially, so the last thing I remember catching a whiff of was the air freshener in the bathroom
last CD that you bought: Anastacia "Heavy on My Heart" single
last song you sang: "The Song That Goes Like This" from Spamalot in the computer room with David
last thing you laughed at: Kathy Griffin on TV

*present*
what's in your cd player: The Ten Tenors "Larger Than Life" in Steven's car, Mariah Carey "The Emancipation of Mimi" in my truck
what time did you wake up today: 0730 hrs for school
current annoyance: everyone and everything, but mostly just stupid people
current longing: money, thinity
favorite article of clothing: None while I'm fat. Ask me again when I lose 20 pounds.
favorite place to be: anywhere hot and tropical and beachy
least favorite place: Texas, or anywhere in the "Bible Belt," or near Republicans
do you believe in an afterlife: I believe in afterbirth.
how tall are you: 6'1½" (I used to be 6'2", before my first really bad car wreck.)
current favorite word: cunt
favorite book: I don't have a favorite book. I like Stephen King, Anne Rice, JK Rowling, and Christopher Rice books.
a random lyric: I think I'll try defying gravity.
i may seem: standoffish
but i'm really: standoffish, and criminally insecure
in the morning i: like to have a good breakfast
i like to sleep: sans-clothing
if i could be doing anything right now, i would be: warming up to perform in a sold-out venue
are you a daredevil?: kinda sorta
have you ever told a secret you swore you'd never tell?: not that I can recall
do looks matter?: mine, yes; everyone else's, no
how do you release your anger?: singing, road rage, or revenge; whichever occurs first.
my second home is: on a stage, or in the limelight
money: yes, please
one thing i have that i wish i didn't is: debt
all you need is: universal praise and acceptance
something i want but i don't really need is: my MINI Cooper back
something I need but i don't really want is: a healthier diet

*do you...*
drink?: no ma'am
have a boyfriend?: more like a husband...fiancé? something...but more than a boyfriend...
have a dream that keeps coming back?: I had a recurring dream that I had several tens of times until it actually happened in real life, then I never dreamed it again.
believe there is life on other planets?: yes
read the newspaper?: every once in a blue moon
consider yourself tolerant of others?: not so much...I have a fairly universal disgust with most of mankind.
consider police a friend or foe?: mostly friend, unless they're bothering me specifically
wear hats? NEVER. I hate hats. They look awful on me.

No comments: