18 August 2005

No More Orange

In the midst of tweaking my blog,
(that sounds dirty, doesn't it?)
I have finally figured out how to remove the orange.
It's awesome.
The greening of my blog is finally complete.
Jeffy isn't the only one with a green obsession.

Orange really is a fun word though, isn't it?
I mean, how many words get to be a color and a food?
You can't say, "Hey, I'm going to eat a yellow."
That could be a banana, or a squash, or...
...I don't know...something else that's yellow.
You can eat greens, but they only come plural.
You can't just have a green.
You can have the blues, but you can't eat a blue.
We all know what brown can do for you, but if you eat brown, then you've either got serious issues, or you are intentionally trying to make Jeffy throw up.
So maybe orange is getting the shaft, but I still like green better.

Speaking of all these colors, I have a fun little brain game for everyone:

Look at the chart and say the COLOR that you see, not the word written,
and try to do it as quickly as possible.
YELLOW BLUE ORANGE
BLACK RED GREEN
PURPLE YELLOW RED
ORANGE GREEN BLACK
BLUE RED PURPLE
GREEN BLUE ORANGE
Your right brain tries to say the color but
your left brain insists on reading the word.

Neat, huh?

P.S. - Check out my new link in my "Other Fun Places I Go" section. I discovered a site dedicated to all things Simpsons, including everyone's favorite quotes complete with actual sound clips. Yay!

No comments: