11 August 2005

Coming Out of a Blog Hole

It's been a few days since I've blogged, or even read anyone else's blog.
Sorry guys! (like anyone cares)
I used to always check other people's blogs for updates and make comments on breaks between classes at school.
That is no longer convenient, however, because the computer in my classroom wasn't supposed to have Internet access, and someone finally caught on. Consequently, I don't feel like walking all the way down the hall to the Library just to get on a computer. You may call me lazy. Lazy Schmazy, that's what I always say.

On a much more random note, my Tiny Avenger at school, J-Fern, went to some kind of weird music festival, but she got a bunch of fun PETA stickers. She gave me one.
I love this (thanks J-Fern):

I'm totally putting that on a T-shirt. Tomorrow. You'll see. And thanks to David for removing the advertisement for PETA on the bottom of the sticker. I'm all about supporting PETA, just not on my T-shirt. I'm not a billboard. If PETA wants to pay me, then I'd reconsider. I'd be a billboard for the right price. So if you care for more super-cool PETA info, like pictures of dead, skinned-alive animals and other fun stuff like that, go to: www.peta2.com

It makes me happy that my veggie-friends are increasing in exponential proportions. I used to think I was the only one. Vegetarians unite! We're going to take over the world!

I love being a non-meater, but PETA people are crazy! They're nutsicles! Just ask Margaret Cho. "Karl Lagerfeld is a murderer! Karl Lagerfeld is a murderer!" ..."Wouldn't it be great if Karl Lagerfeld actually WAS a murderer? They'd make him wear the orange jumpsuit! I would call Amensty International myself!"

Speaking of funny women, David and I...are funny women? well, sort of, but more importantly, we were watching a Kathy Griffin special that I DVRed from Bravo. It's the brighthouse™©® version of an ultra-gay cable network, since we don't get that new Logo station, or whatever it's called. Anyway, run, don't walk, to your television and set your DVR to record Kathy Griffin Is ...Not Nicole Kidman. It's, like, good and junk.

I AM Kathy Griffin. She's me. She's totally me. She's me, cranked up about 3 or 4 or 37 notches. She's me, only funny. I just know that from watching her stand-up, we seem to share a like sense of humor and thought process. She says the things that I think all the time. She makes the same observations of people (especially celebrities) that I do. She gets all excited and loud and fast when she starts telling a story, just like me. She takes a 30-second story and turns it into a 20-minute story, just like me. Maybe that's what I'd look like if I got plastic surgery, too? We'll see after I get my plastic surgery, which I'm totally going to do! I can't wait!!

1 comment:

ChrissyLou said...

Stealing your picture!!!