22 July 2005

Tiger Beat Quiz

I've decided that rather than saying "I'm not answering this question," it would be smarter to just eliminate the question. So go here for the quiz in its entirety.

FAVORITES:
[An author who had affected you] Stephen King. I love a good scary story.
[What you most like to do on a Sunday] Relax. Spend time with Steven. Hang out with friends. Go to the movies. Go to the beach.
[A monument you would like to view from your bedroom] A sunken pirate ship or a coral reef. How cool would it be to live underwater?
[A taste that makes you melt] mmm...chocolate.
[A hobby that occupies your time] Reading, Movies, TV, addling my brain.
[The film you could watch over and over] I have like 100 of those. Just to name a few: Girls Just Want to Have Fun, Camp, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Clue, the list goes on.

FRUITS OF YOUR LABOR:
[Your approximate annual income] currently, $0
[Something important on your computer desk] pictures of Steven, and all my filing that I haven't been doing
[What you would keep in a safe, if you had one] I'm not sure I would keep anything in a safe. I don't have anything that crucial.
[Things you like to buy] DVDs, books, clothes, furniture and room accents
[If you could afford it at this moment, you would buy] On a grand scale: Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren, base price: $400,000. And that underwater house.

On a smaller, and much more realistic scale: a genuine, steering-wheel-on-the-right British SMART car. And just any old house.


[You collect] books, DVDs, souvenirs from trips taken
[Your strangest possession] My big, fluffy bean bag chair with a back to it that needs to be restuffed...or my kidney-shaped sofa that's sitting in storage.
[Your most expensive possession] My truck.
[Your prized possession] I tend to place a higher value on gifts that I have received from Steven and from Tim and Brenda, my brother and sister-in-law.
[If your house was burning and you only had time to rescue 3 things, they would be] My cats Chloe and George. Everything else is just "stuff" that can be replaced.

(editorial note: Okay. So I cut out an entire section. All the questions in that section were either things I've already discussed, or things I am not comfortable discussing, so moving right along...)

FAMILY:
[Which of your parents do you strongly resemble] I guess I look a little more like Mom than Dad, but it really is a pretty good mix of the two.
[If you didn't know your parents, you would choose these two famous people to take their place] Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell.
[Something your parents did that you have never forgiven] My parents never saw me perform in the circus, or in any of the bands I was in in college, or basically in anything entertainment-related since I left home, because they have only visited me twice in 10 years.
[A trait you do not share with your siblings] My green eyes. My sunny disposition.
[Your least favorite relative] I love everyone in my family. I do hold a grudge against one of my mother's brothers, though.

FRIENDS:
[Four traits you look for in a friend] sense of humor, loyalty, honesty, literacy
[The friend you have known for the longest time] Curtis Thompson. 22 years.
[The friends you miss the most] Melinda, Leslie, and Cynthia
[A friend who makes you laugh] David
[A friend you can go to for advice] Leslie
[A friend you may lose soon] Melinda and I seem to have grown apart. It's a shame. She was my best friend for 10 years.
[An acquaintance you would like to make a friend] Alyson. And I would consider Marcie to be a little more than an acquaintance, but would like for us to hang more often.

No comments: