26 July 2005

Temporary Quiz Boycott

I discovered by reading M-Schwa's blog (that's my new nickname for Marcie, whether she knows it or not). Actually, as I shoot off into a tangent, I haven't figured out how to make the schwa symbol appear here in blogland. In Microsoft Word, you can make it appear by holding down the [Alt] key and typing 0477 on the 10-key pad, and it shows up in Lucida Sans Unicode font, but none of these blog fonts accept the popular schwa, or upside-down e. I couldn't imagine why. It's ever so useful. More so for me, because then I could just call Marcie "M-'upside-down e symbol'" instead of M-Schwa. It's so much more æsthetically pleasing.
Back to the point:
I discovered by reading M-Schwa's blog this morning that the last quiz I ganked off of Alyson's Quiz Page, is actually a 3-parter. I'm not doing it. I don't want to and you can't make me. And I can't imagine that anyone would actually care that I'm not doing it. I feel like people already know more about me than they need to. I'm not known for my ability to share.

On that note, let me share a story. Lend me your ears. Something else poemy and literarical. Made up words are fun, aren't they?

To be continued...
...right now...
...look down below...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I on the other hand am totally fine with not reading those quizzes, because i will be perfectly honest, I dont read them anyway. They are all too long and I dont like them! Maybe its because there are very few things that I dont know about you already. I dont know, all Im saying is that I could do without them FORVEVER! Muhahahahahaha!!!!

Alyson said...

See, this is why I keep two blogs. That way anyone who doesn't want to know any and every thing about me doesn't have to. (Yeah, because I do a great job of keeping my main blog pretty light on the me-me stuff.....erm...)

And I agree with Marcie...I particularly do not know as much as I could like to know...

ChrissyLou said...

Face it... we are all hooked...

And I stole some questions from your Quiz to post my "Friday Five" to my friends... LOL!