15 July 2005

If You Call a Little Quiz a Quizzical, Then What Do You Call a Little Test?

From Alyson, or Quizzie McQuizzerton:

1. Where is your favourite place to be touched? (Try for the less obvious answer...)
in the bedroom

2. If you HAD TO have sex with one of your friends, who would it be?
Why would I have to have sex with one of my friends? When would something like that ever be an issue, or a good idea for that matter? ...I don't think it's a good question at all. Boo to that. I'm not answering it.

3. What is your favourite shape?
Dodecahedron. There aren't enough objects in this world in the form of a dodecahedron. There's nothing like a giant blob with 12 flat planed sides, that's what I always say!

4. The ice cream truck stopped in front of your house. You order ... what?
ice cream! But seriously, I always loved the orange push pops, or anything laden with chocolate.

5. You can have back one toy or item from your childhood. What is it?
My Kermit the Frog big plushy stuffed animal. It was the first gift I ever got from a random stranger. When I was born, my parents' house became too small for 6 people. Rather than moving (my parents have lived in the same house for 40 years, so moving isn't an option), they just added on to the house when I was 3. I would sleep in the very same bedroom that the construction workers were working on, frantically pounding away with their hammers and nails, and wouldn't wake up. I was well-behaved and never cried, and they bought me the Kermit doll as a token of appreciation for not being an annoying bastard baby. I now view it as a symbol of my superhuman ability to sleep like I was dead.

6. If you HAD TO live with a celebrity for a year, who would it be? (Careful - just because they're cute doesn't mean they're not annoying.)
Mariah Carey. Shut up. I don't care what you say about her being crazy or whatever. And just because someone looks like a whore, doesn't mean they are one. And just because her last couple of albums have been substandard, does not in the least detract from the fact that she is a musical and vocal genius. Don't even get me started in reeling off her statistics and records broken, not to mention the couple of Guiness Book records that she holds...

7. What is the second activity of your morning? (I assume the first is the same for most everyone, and I really don't want to hear about that.)
Depending on how late I am, I'm either in the shower, or driving to school.

8. What's on your bedside table?
My Japanese paper lamp, my cell phone charger, a bottle of water, my wallet, ChapStick, eye drops, and various random accessories like my flight attendant wings and pins and my old Disney ID.

9. Everyone has at least one item in their closet they just can't part with. What's yours?
My sage green Structure T-shirt and my FSU Marching Chiefs football jersey from my 1st year in Chiefs: it has the number 12 and says Tastydic on the back...ahh, the memories!

10. Name a vice that you've attempted to give up but just can't.
The only vice I have: chocolate.

2 comments:

Alyson said...

AND when we finish at Garden Cafe, bowling, and ice skating, then we can go for an orange sherbet push pop thing!

David Almeida said...

I just have this vision of construction men wearing masks, knocking out walls, and a light layer of drywall dust accumulating on Baby Todd in the crib. At cleanup time, they just get out the shop vac and suck it off of you. (And you still wouldn't wake up)