23 June 2005

I'm a Slut and Two Twits, Who Are You?

I love trivia/tests/quizzes in all forms if they are used for the purposes of entertainment.

I'm especially fond of the Which [insert character from favorite tv show] Are You? tests. I'm an Edie Britt, a Rose Nylund and:


you're phoebe...completely off the wall and scatter
brained, but your friends know you'll always be
faithful to them, no matter what.

which Friends character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

If only there was a Which "Facts of Life" Girl Are You? test. I would TOTALLY be Tootie!


On a completely unrelated note...I am cursed! Since I have told this story several times to most of the people who read my blog, I will recount the short version. Let me say first, that I have NEVER been at-fault in an accident. With that said, every time I buy a new vehicle, it gets wrecked. 4 times in a row, I have purchased a vehicle and it has been wrecked within 4 months of purchase. This time, my fabulous new pickup truck was wrecked 6 weeks after purchase. That was 5 1/2 weeks ago. I'm not sure why they didn't just total it out, but they keep telling me that I will get it back. I was supposed to get it back last week. Then I was supposed to get it back today. I'm still truckless. They said I'll get it back tomorrow. I won't hold my breath. It's frustrating. I've been driving a Chevy Malibu for the last month, and I'm over it. If I wanted an old-lady car, I would buy a Buick LeSabre...or ride around with David. I want my big butch truck back so I can waste money I don't have on gas! Give it back, damn it!

I really wish I knew how to put audio on here so that I could share my joy with others. Let me just encourage everyone to watch The Simpsons, Family Guy, and American Dad. I was watching my DVRed episodes tonight and my cheeks still hurt from laughing so hard, but then again I'm easily amused.

1 comment:

David Almeida said...

It is such a shame you haven't gotten your "butch" truck back after all this time...

God knows you need it.