20 June 2005

HBM...

...that sounds like an STD, doesn't it? "ooh...stay away from him, he has HBM!"

I feel it my duty to proliferate Happy Boy Mannequin. Why, you ask? I have no idea. It's creepy and looks like the cover to a NAMBLA brochure, but I'm in this whole peer-pressurey, I-want-to-do-it-because-everyone-else-is phase right now, and everyone else is putting HBM on their blogs, so I am too.


wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
He really is just so happy! What you don't see is the facial cumshot that he's about to get from Father Aloysius.
"Come here, little Billy, I've got to sprinkle you with 'holy water' from my 'scepter of spiritual love'."

Hey, as long as I keep my peer pressure-related activites limited to blogging, and not, say, drugs or alcohol or serving Jesus-juice to underage children and turning myself into a caricature through plastic surgery bearing a striking resemblance to both Joan Crawford and Peter Pan, I think I'm doing alright.



I totally pirated these pics off of other people's websites...I'll have to figure out how to do this legally...

Useless Fact of the Day:

Hooterville was the town in the Ozarks that was home to the Clampett clan of TV's Beverly Hillbillies, and was also the setting for Petticoat Junction and Green Acres.

5 comments:

David Almeida said...

I like this one which asks:
When will it end?

tm said...

I'll take that as a compliment! :-) Thanks!

David Almeida said...

Didn't work! See if I can insert it here...
When Will It End?

ChrissyLou said...

OMG! Those photos ARE disturbing...

NO WIRE HANGERS......

Anonymous said...

As I recall there was never a mention of any specific town. However, the closest city that was mentioned was Bugtussle and the largest was Silver Dollar City. I just watched last night where the Clampets went to Hooterville for Thanksgiving.

Bugtussle is actually a hamlet in Cedar County, Missouri -