29 June 2005

2 Many Quizzes, 2 Little Time

Apparently Alyson is becoming quite the little quiz-mistress, look out Joshie!

In the essence of saving time, I'm going to do the short one first:

Anyway, it's time for another quiz. I believe this one originated with Alyson. And just as she did, I'm going to substitute the word "person" in any question that originally would've had the phrase "bf/gf" in it.

1.) How/where did your last Person say "I love you"?
While cuddling on the couch in front of the television this afternoon.

2.) What do you hear right now?
Light background jazz music on brighthouse's Jazz Music Choice Station and 3 computers humming in the office.

3.) If you could drink anything right this second, what would it be?
Milk

4.) Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My neck. My back. My neck and my back. (thanks Chris Tucker)

5.) What's your job position called?
Unemployed-Student-Housewife

6.) What size ring do you wear?
Well I, like most human beings, have fingers of varying sizes. I currently wear a 6 1/2 on my pinky, a 9 on my ring finger and I believe a 10 on my thumb. I gots me some skinny fingers.

7.) Do you own a picture phone?
Yes. I'm all trendy like that.

8.) What's your Person's birthday?
17.Jan.74

9.) What's your Mom's favorite band/musician?
Mom loves all things adult contemporary. Her favorites are Celine Dion and *cringe* Barbra *shudder*.

10.) What's your Dad's favorite band/musician?
Dad doesn't have a favorite. He definitely enjoys the adult contemporary like Mommala, but he also has an affinity for old school doo wop music and pop from the 50s and early 60s.

11.) What was your elementary school's mascot?
The Skinner Road School Unicorns!!! Our colors were pink and black. Could there seriously be anything gayer in the entire world? I think not.

12.) What's your favorite bottled water?
Most bottled waters are cool with me. I like Zephyrhills, Dannon Spring Water, Evian, Fiji, etc., but I absolutely DETEST Dasani and Aquafina. They are yucktastic.

13.) What's the next concert/show you're going to and when?
Hmmm...probably Wicked on Broadway some time in July, otherwise it will be going to see Sarah in Our Town.

14.) What were you doing at 9 pm last night?
Laying on the couch with Steven catching up on DVRed shows.

15.) What's your favorite Starbucks drink?
I'm a big fan of all the iced drinks, but especially an iced mochaccino.

16.) Do you exercise as much as you should?
Not at the moment, my chiropractor won't let me. Apparently I got a little bit more messed up in my car accident than I thought I did.

17.) Did you attend your High School prom?
No. I was EXTREMELY unpopular in high school. It was pretty drastic. If I had gone to my prom, I probably would have had a bucket of pig's blood dumped on me, and unfortunately I don't have the luxury of telekinetic powers to get my revenge on everyone.

18.) Would you give your Person a second chance if they cheated on you?
Absolutely NOT. I've been cheated on before, too many times. If someone does it once, they will do it again, they can no longer be trusted, and I don't need to wake up one morning with chlamydia or something worse. I'd rather be alone than with a cheater.

I always take these quizzes so seriously. One of these days I'm going to answer them a la Miller and just say funny things...but not today.

1 comment:

David Almeida said...

I thought these answers were hilarious.