13 June 2005

Don't Look Here...I'm Spent!

I just used up all my funny for the day over on Marcie's blog. I spent most of the day doing a surprise cleaning in the house, and of course I'm not done yet, but I needed a break. It was a daunting task. Since summer doesn't officially start for another week, it can still be called a Spring Cleaning, but what it really is, is an I-never-really-finished-unpacking-when-I-moved-in-almost-2-years-ago-and-then-Steven-moved-in-last-summer-and-the-mess-only-got-bigger-and-now-that-I'm-not-currently-working-it's-about-time-that-I-do-something-about-this-disgusting-mess-plus-I-like-to-occasionally-rearrange-the-furniture-just-to-spice-it-up Cleaning.

I'm such a paradox. If I wasn't so fucking lazy, I would have OCD. I hate messes, but this task was so huge that I also didn't want to even start it unless I could finish it all at once. I probably won't finish it tonight either, so I'll just go to bed upset for not finishing a project, or I'll be irresponsible and stay up all night to finish it.

Hopefully Steven will go to sleep in New York before he reads my blog, because I was hoping this little cleaning project would be a nice surprise for him when he gets home tomorrow. If you're reading this tonight, baby, SURPRISE! I cleaned the shit up. Oh well. See you tomorrow! Ok, lady, I love ya, buh-bye!

2 comments:

David Almeida said...

Steven - rest assured as you go to bed tonight, IT AIN'T DONE.

I am wading through piles of shit in the office.

And the A/C is leaking into the house, so we have an indoor fountain in the hallway. Another perk I provide to you, my tenants (for free I might add).

tm said...

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight...just like the bidet in the bathroom...oh wait, that's just the waterfall of a leak in the shower...