26 February 2007

Quotes of the Day

Last Thursday's Quote:

"...you can't just 'go to town'!"

a bit TMI here, but this was spoken by me during an intimate moment expressing the need for foreplay at the beginning of "relations"


Sunday Night's Game-Night Quotes:

"That prostitute's vagina is all 'labidy'."
"When I wake up in the morning, my hair is always all 'bokimp'."
"I'm gonna 'bort' you in HALF!"

The first two were fun with made up words. Before we started actually playing Cranium Pop5; we took the 6 dice from the game, rolled them, and had to make up a word with the available letters and use that word in a sentence. Why, you might ask? Well, for me it's because I'm a nerd, but everyone else was a little bit drunk.
For the last one, 'bort' is a real word (actual definition: diamond dust) that came up during a spirited game of Balderdash where some of our definitions had to do with vomit and sexual euphemisms.

No comments: