06 February 2007

Ven Aquí

Shuffle Quiz

I saw this quiz on Joshie's blog, and I thought it was fun, so here's the TM edition:

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.

What does this year have in store for me?
"Hero" by Darren Hayes
What does your love life look like?
"Ti Amerò" by Il Divo
What do you say when life gets hard?
"The Intermission" Monty Python's Spamalot
What do I think of when I get up in the morning?
"Javert's Arrival" Les Miserables
What song will I dance to at my wedding?
"Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield
What do you want as a career?
"Take My Breath Away" by Jessica Simpson
Your favourite saying?
"Everytime I Look At You" by Il Divo
Favourite place?
"Thank God I Found You" by Mariah Carey
What do you think of your parents?
"Good Enough" by Darren Hayes
Where would you go on a first date?
"Takin' The Long Way Home" Dreamgirls
Describe yourself?
"Estoy Aquí" by Adam Lopez
What is the thing I like doing most?
"Jailhouse Rock" Smokey Joe's Cafe
The song that best describes the president?
"More" by LaToya London (umm...no thanks!)
What is my state of mind like at the moment?
"Anytime You Need a Friend" by Mariah Carey
How will I die?
"Cadillac Car" Dreamgirls (wow...if that's not a portentous omen then I don't know what is...)
The song that will be played at your funeral?
"Look Down" Les Miserables
The song you'll put as the subject?
"Ven Aquí" by Los Bunkers

I find it odd how 90% of the songs are not only legitimate answers to the questions, but most of them are accurate as well. It's crazy! Who needs a Magic 8-Ball? All you have to do is put your iPod on "Shuffle" and ask it questions!

No comments: