06 February 2007

M-ə's Sicky-Time Quiz

1. Hi, my name is...What? My name is...Who? My name is... *chick-a chick-a* Todd-Michael.
2. Never in my life will I eat...meat, or spicy food, or diet food.
3. The one person who can drive me nuts is...oh, would that there were only one person...
4. High school...blew.
5. When I'm nervous...I talk faster and get a little shaky, but that rarely happens.
6. The last time I cried was...*crickets* I really have no idea, but probably 15 years ago.
7. If I were to get married right now my wedding party would be...speaking Dutch or saying, "eh?" a lot.
8. My hair is...awesome. And currently its natural color.
9. When I was 5...I was probably 10-times smarter than I am now.
10. Last Christmas...was low-key and sadly family-free, but I still had a blast.
11. I should be...doing anything else right now.
12. When I look down I see...fat.
13. The craziest recent event was...tornadoes in Florida in February? What's that about?
14. If I were a character on 'Friends' I'd be...Phoebe! I love Phoebe.
15. By this time next year...who knows? But I'd like to be finally finishing school.
16. My current gripe is...Puritanical society. Ignorance. General stupidity.
17. I have a hard time understanding...Republicanism and/or religious fanaticism.
18. There's this girl I know who...is getting ready to rock out her first bellydance solo.
19. You know I like you when...I can maintain direct eye-contact with you in a conversation.
20. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be...my mom, or Steven.
21. Take my advice...pack lightly and never check luggage.
22. My most wanted item is...a smartcar.
23. If you visited the place I was born...Vernon, CT? *zzz* The specific "place" is actually neat, though: a 19th Century mansion, converted into a hospital, that was once part of the Underground Railroad.
24. I plan to visit someone...somewhere, soon. No, hopefully I'll be visiting my brother in Virginia, and I'd like to visit my friend Leandro in Michigan.
25. If you spend the night at my house...you'd be sleeping with David, because that's the only place where there's any room at the moment.
26. I'd stop my wedding if...someone drove a motorcycle through the stained-glass window of the Salem Church.
27. The world could do without...war.
28. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than...hear someone fart.
29. Most recent thing I've bought myself...various and sundry DVDs and CDs.
30. Most recent thing someone else bought me..."Weird New England" by Joseph A. Citro
31. My middle name is...nonexistent.
32. This morning I...slept in all the way til 8:30. When did I become an old lady?
33. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are...people.
34. Once, at a bar...I was paid to dance in a state of semi-undress. And it was more than once.
35. Last night I was...catching up on my DVR'd shows.
36. There's this guy I know who...knows this other guy who knows Kevin Bacon. 3 degrees.
37. I don't know...enough.
38. A better name for me would be...Loudly Beltington.
39. Tomorrow I am...relaxing and enjoying my day off.
40. My birthday is...18 November.
41. What I really want for Valentine's Day is...chocolate, duh!

1 comment:

David Almeida said...

No wonder we never have overnight guests. *SIGH*