17 October 2005

Twosday Quiz on Monday

Sorry for you Quiz-haters.
Here's another one:

2x2

Two Names You Go By
1. Todd-Michael
2. Todd (by people who don't respect my wishes)
Two Parts of Your Heritage
1. Polish/German from Mom
2. Irish/Heinz 57 from Dad
(how am I not an alcoholic?)
Two Things That Scare You
1. Republicanism
2. The direction this country is heading.
Two of Your Everyday Essentials
1. Cell phone
2. Contact Lenses
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. Khaki cargo shorts
2. Green shirt
(the basic staple of my wardrobe)
Two of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists (at the moment)
1. My new idol, Adam Lopez
2. The Ten Tenors
Two Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love)
1. Monogamy
2. Honesty
(good thing I have those things now)
Two Truths
1. I have to battle my own mind every day, and more often than I recently thought, regarding my appearance.
2. I am uncomfortable sharing my truths with others.
Two Physical Things that Appeal to You
1. Nice smile.
2. Shorter-than-me-ness.
Two of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. Singing.
2. Reading.
Two Things You Want Really Badly
1. Smart Car.
2. More Money.
Two Places You Want to go on Vacation
1. Kenya.
2. Iceland.
Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Release a successful album of my own music.
2. Write, produce, and act in the screenplay that's been floating around in my head for a couple of years now.
Two Ways that you are stereotypically a Chick/Guy
1. I have difficulty expressing my feelings.
2. I don't cook or clean without a Congressional directive.
Two Things You Normally Wouldn't Admit
If I normally wouldn't admit it, why would I start now?
Actually, while I don't intentionally hold anything back, I also don't freely volunteer information, so if there's something that you want to know, you'll just have to ask!

No comments: