11 October 2005

Truly Uninspired

As I notice that the last post I made was exactly two weeks ago, I ponder the reasons why.
It's not as though I have nothing to say.
I didn't even finish the travelogue of my San Francisco trip, nevermind the fact that I also have taken a trip to Las Vegas since then.
Once someone gets me going on a topic it's hard to shut me up.
Maybe it's because I exhaust my creative energies posting comments on others' blogs?
No, I don't dry up that easily.
I can only assume it's because of the enormity of the changes on the horizon.
I have mentioned to a small handful of people that there are huge things in store for the next year or so, but everything is still in the preliminary planning stages.
What that means is that rather than enlightening anyone -- that is to say, anyone who, on the completely off-hand chance, might actually care -- as to what random vagueness I am talking about, I am totally going to leave it hanging.
I am going to finish the travelogue of my San Fran trip.
I am going to post the travelogue of my Las Vegas trip.
I am going to blog about the "Come Out With Pride" parade in downtown Orlando this past Sunday.
I am going to angrily rave about idiot things that idiot people do.
(Stupid asshole ultra-conservative religious group has placed blame for 9/11, Hurricane Katrina, and other national tragedies on the fact that Ellen DeGeneres is a lesbian...news at 11. Unfortunately, that is a true story, not just me being funny. How fucking ignant is that?)
I am going to otherwise continue to make fun of people, as I so frequently do.

...but not tonight, because I have to study for a Humanities placement test at school.

Okay, lady, I love you, buh-bye!

No comments: