11 November 2006

The Encrazening

I know that it's not a full moon now, but I started thinking about this as I was watching my kitties have their midnight-crazies.

The full moon makes people crazy.
That is an indisputable fact.
Some people may think that's an old wives' tale, but I know better.
Just go for a leisurely drive on the Interstate during a full moon.
If you don't notice that people have flipped a few extra crazy-switches, then you, in fact, are one of those crazy bastards.
I'm here to help bring awareness to this issue.
I firmly believe that if people would follow and understand the cycle of the moon, it would greatly diminish the effects of the full-moon crazies.
I have little else to say on this topic, except that I'm tired of the already bad driving on the roads just to have it compounded exponentially every 28 days when the moon is full.
People suck.
So, put this moon-phase clock on your computer:
CURRENT MOON



...and do me a favor:
When the moon is full, get your crazies under control or stay off the road.
Thanks.

No comments: