22 October 2006

Quizzo Says What?

More quizzes!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

So, we all know how much I love to relive old high school memories (can you feel the sarcasm oozing out of the screen?), but I'm feeling a bit nostalgic today, so here's a good one:

Senior Year Memories
• Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be.


1. Who was your best friend?
As I've mentioned previously, I've never really had a "best" friend, but my closest friends actually in the school were Curtis Thompson, Melinda Melendez, and Shawn Baker.
2. What sports did u play?
In school, none, but outside of school I was a figure skater and I ran track.
3. What kind of car did you drive?
I didn't get my license until 3 weeks before graduation, but I had a 1984 Pontiac Sunbird.
4. It's Friday night, where were you?
At the football game, or a marching band competition, or at home.
5. Were you a party animal?
Ha ha! No.
6. Were you considered a flirt?
Not then. (I guess some things change.)
7. Ever skip school?
No, only on Senior Skip Day.
8. Were you a nerd?
TOTALLY!!! (I guess some things DON'T change!)
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
Never.
10. Can you sing the fight song?
Ha ha! My high school had the dumbest fight song ever written:
(set to the tune of "When The Saints Go Marching In")
Oh, when the Rams, Go marching in,
Oh, when the Rams go marching in,
La, la-la, la-la, la, la-la
When the Rams go marching in.
11. Who was your favorite teacher?
Mr. Darcy Davis.
12. Favorite class?
Band and/or Spanish
13. What was your school's full name?
Rockville High School
14. School mascot?
The Rams
15. Did you go to Prom?
Nope. I sure didn't.
16. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
I would go back and do things VERY differently.
17. What do you remember most about graduation?
I had to perform at all 4 graduations, so I really don't remember my own.
18. Where were you on senior skip day?
My school had an organized "Senior Skip Day," due to a death on skip day the year that my brother Tim graduated. The school organized a trip for the seniors every year to a resort somewhere else in the state, but I skipped THAT and went to the beach with Melinda, where I proceeded to get one of the worst cases of sun-poisoning I've ever seen.
19. Did you have a job your senior year?
Yes, I worked at the Christmas Tree Shoppes.
20. Where did you go most often for lunch?
We were strictly prohibited from leaving school grounds during the day, but I hated eating in the cafeteria, so I usually spent lunch in the band room hanging out with the student teacher from UCONN.
21. Have you gained weight since then?
Wow. Have I ever. I didn't hit bottom with the anorexia until I was in college, but my senior year I probably only weighed about 150. So, I'm still about 80 pounds heavier than that right now.
22. What did you do after graduation?
Directly after graduation, my high school did Project Graduation, where we went to a health club and spent the whole night in the club, dancing, gambling, swimming, socializing, and playing games. Then I worked over the summer, and went directly to college. Too YOUNG!
23. When did you graduate?
1995
24. Who was your Senior homecoming date?
I don't think I went to Homecoming.
25. Are you going to your ten year reunion?
It was last year, and I did not go, although I really wanted to. I will make it to the 15 year reunion...
26. Who was your home room teacher?
I got as far as "Mr..." then I had to go back to the yearbook and look it up! Mr. Rock. You'd think I could remember a simple noun! My memory is fading. Especially since I had him all 4 years for homeroom, and for sociology my senior year.
27. Who will repost this after you?
Probably no one, since nobody reads my blog anymore.
28. Who was President of your class?
I think it was Jaime Desmond, or Nadine Cormier. One of those two.

No comments: