10 February 2006

Where To Begin?

So much life has happened in the last few months.
And I still promised myself to finish blogging about the San Francisco trip, which was back in September.
There have been several other trips to write about since then.
Not the least of which, of course, being SYDNEY.
I guess I better get on the ball before I forget what happened.
As if that could happen with the 9 million pictures I take everywhere I go.
The biggest current news is...
drum roll please
Snoop Doggy Dogg FINALLY got a jobby job.
I had a nice 8 month break from working and paying taxes.
To anyone who says, "All you NEED to do is pay taxes and die,"
I say nay-nay!
You don't have to pay taxes, just quit working.
And if you don't shop, you don't pay sales tax.
If you need to shop, say, oh, to survive, or something like that, just move to Oregon or Delaware.
No sales tax.
You can TOTALLY live without paying taxes.
I should have my own infomercial.
Anyway, I will be a server/delivery-guy at this cute and fun new restaurant in Baldwin Park called Fresh Mouth.
This one should be a bit more successful of an operation than my last foray into a startup restaurant, if for no other reason than the fact that I live within walking distance from the restaurant so I don't have to worry about spending too much time and money traveling.

CALLING ALL LOCALS:
Our grand opening is on February 20th, but next Thursday, the 16th, friends and families of employees are welcome to come to a sneak preview. So anyone who wants to come try some great food at a fun, new restaurant, stay tuned and I'll keep you posted on the details next week.

No comments: