19 February 2006

10 Years Quiz

10 YEARS AGO
How old were you?
18
Where did you work?
I was a sophomore at Florida State University, so that ate up most of my time, but I would work an occasional 3rd shift at Krystal or at a convenience store to pick up some extra cash.
Where did you live?
Tallahassee, Florida, in scholarship housing (a 9-bedroom, 5½-bathroom house that I shared with 16 other guys). It was my 2nd of 11 different addresses in 5 years in Tallahassee.
Where did you hang out?
I was in 5 different bands, a fraternity, and I had recently joined the circus; so when I wasn't in some sort of rehearsal, I was at a party or just hanging out with friends somewhere on campus.
Did you wear glasses?
Contacts. I've been wearing contacts since I was 10.
Who was your best friend?
Probably either Cynthia Wyrick or Chris Hairston.
Who was your boyfriend/girlfriend?
I was dating Melinda at the time. -- gay what?
Who was your celebrity crush?
Mariah Carey (just a talent-crush, not a hotness-crush)
Who was your regular-person crush?
I don't have "real" crushes when I'm in a relationship.
How many piercings did you have?
None.
How many tattoos did you have?
None.
What was your favorite band?
Mariah Carey. I don't do "bands," I do "singers."
What was your biggest fear?
That no one would like me.
Had you smoked a cigarette yet?
Never.
Had you gotten drunk or high yet?
Never.

LET'S SEE HOW YOU'RE DOING NOW
How old are you?
Let's see. It's 10 years later, so I guess that makes me 28.
Where do you work?
I feel like I started life all over again. After 2 careers (Legislative Assistant, then Flight Attendant), I'm back in school and I just got a job as a server to supplement my lifestyle until I finish school.
Where do you live?
I live in Orlando, Florida, with David, where I've been for nearly 3 years. This is the longest I've lived in one place since I left home when I was 17.
Where do you hang out?
At home with the kitties and the DVR. I also love going to the movies.
Do you wear glasses?
Still wearing contacts.
Who is your best friend?
I'm not sure that I have a specific best friend, but the small handful of people who know me the best are probably Melinda, Leslie, and David.
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife?
I've been with Steven for 2 years next month.
Who is your celebrity crush?
I have talent crushes on a multitude of singers.
Who is your real-life crush?
I still don't have "real" crushes when I'm in a relationship.
How many piercings do you have?
2 (navel and right nostril)
How many tattoos do you have?
3 (lower back, left ankle band, and right arm band -- all my own designs)
What is your favorite band?
Mariah Carey and Anastacia. I still don't do "bands," I do "singers."
What is your biggest fear?
I make it a point not to fear anything.
Have you smoked a cigarette?
Never have, never will.
Have you gotten drunk or high?
Never have, never will.

No comments: