10 November 2005

69 - Stream of Unconsciousness

This is my 69th post.

It's a magical number.

I eternally hate the Backstreet Boys because they used the word "tragical" in a song.

Guess what, assheads, "tragical" is absolutely not a word!!!

Good times = sitting at Panera with 4 other nerds that I love more'n my luggage and having a conversation about how dumb stupid-idiot Americans are in their completely ignant misuse of the English language.

Then I flang some poo.

Speaking of poo:
Even better times = conversation with same said 4 nerds shifting from grammatical errors to ice cream to coffee ice cream to coffee colonics, finally ending up talking about having a colon-cleansing party for my birthday peppered with talk of sex and no one getting offended.

Speaking of offensive, here's my Amazing Race update for the week of 8.Nov.2005:
I hate the Weavers. They are assholes, not to mention more annoying than wearing a thong with a raging case of hemorrhoids. They are the most ignorant, closed-minded, hypocritical fuckwads to grace my television screen since I accidentally allowed a Special Report by W to air for more than 5 seconds without changing the channel. They claim to be a "good Christian family" who were crying about being "all alone" in the race because none of the other teams like them and everyone is mean to them. They also complained about how awful another team was because they cussed. Meanwhile, they are horrible, racist, prejudiced people who make fun of EVERYONE; they have derogatory nicknames for every other team; they laughed at and made fun of Spanish speaking cab drivers when they were in FUCKING PANAMA!!! because the driver didn't speak English; yet they think they are better than everyone else because they don't cuss. I wish I could meet them so I could walk up to each one of them, say, "Fuck you!" and then summarily kick each one of them in the head.

Now pardon me for a moment while I let my rage simmer down to a rolling boil.

Poetic justice = the Weavers, with their black hearts and their rotten souls, having to repeatedly compete in tasks at racetracks when they recently lost Mr. Weaver in a tragic accident at a racetrack not long before joining the Amazing Race.

And finally, speaking of self-serving:
There are just 8 shopping days left until my birthday!

Tentative birthday plans:
Friday, 18.Nov.2005, dinner at Friendly's on I-Drive near Pointe Orlando.
Friday, 18.Nov.2005, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire at the Pointe Orlando IMAX.
Saturday, 19.Nov.2005, brunch at Aunt Catfish's.

Everyone who reads this is welcome -- nay, highly encouraged to join in. Let me know if you'd like to participate, or if there are any conflicts. E-mail to follow.

1 comment: