05 December 2006

I look like WHAT?!?!

Part 1

One of my myspace friends posted this bulletin:

Google the phrase "(Your name) looks like" and find the best one from the first page of results. Don't forget to put it in quotes, otherwise it won't work. Add yours to the bottom of the list and repost this.

I had some hilarious results, but it might have been a little easier for my name. Basically any trademarked product will say:
(product name)™ looks like...
so when you type "TM looks like" in Google, you get a lot of results. Results like:

TM looks like an ordinary electric light fixture, but... what you see is not all that you get! hmm...

TM looks like a spunky sidekick from a science fiction movie, with fully mobile appendages, motorized wheels beneath its feet, and a mouth that moves. Google seems to know me pretty well!

and my favorite, by far:
TM looks like crystal clear chunks of white Jell-O.

That's fun! Everyone should try it.

No comments: